Values, Vision & Strategy
At Felpham we believe in the importance of nurturing respect, relationships and ambition. Our three core values are as follows:
- Encouraging ambition and aspiration
- Identifying and nurturing potential
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards
- Recognising and rewarding success
- Breaking down barriers to learning
- Building positive and supportive relationships
- Behaving with integrity, compassion and humility
- Respecting each other
- Appreciating different backgrounds and cultures
- Engendering a spirit of community and co-operation
- Wanting the best for everyone
We are committed to achieving excellence by creating a school which…
…is a true learning community
- students are motivated and committed to their learning.
- staff are reflective about their work and committed to their professional development.
…provides a safe, calm and happy environment.
- clear expectations and boundaries.
- appropriate provision for the vulnerable and challenging.
- a sense of fun.
…students wish to attend and where staff want to work.
- innovative ways to engage and inspire.
- utilisation of new technologies.
- a culture of teamwork and support.
- students and staff feel valued as individuals.
…fulfils every student’s potential.
- highest quality teaching and learning.
- challenging poor performance.
- differentiated provision and personalised curriculum.
- excellence in all curriculum areas.
…prepares students for a life beyond school.
- developing independent learners.
- appropriate information, advice and guidance.
- students taking responsibility for their actions and making decisions wisely.
- cultivating confidence, creativity and resilience.
Continued success will be delivered through a combination of innovative thinking and traditional standards. Our strategic foundations are…
Tradition : Innovation : Success